Updated: Jun 11, 2020
I recently posted the photo to the right on social media. And immediately, the first three responses all said the same thing,
TURNOUT! TURNOUT! TURNOUT!
I've collected the best turnout resources from Target Training and put them all in one place - this blog post!
AND I wanted to give you a FREE GIFT to help with your turnout training and offer all Target Training mailing list subscribers a free copy of the
TURN-UP YOUR TURNOUT video
seen exclusively on the Target Training Online Institute!
Not yet a subscriber? It takes 5 seconds - SUBSCRIBE NOW!
1. Turn-up your Turnout video seen exclusively on the Target Training Online Institute but now offered to ALL Target Training mailing list subscribers for a limited time!
Subscribe by clicking HERE and receive your free copy.
2. 5 Factors that Affect Turnout - understand the basic anatomy of the hip joint and the main factors that affect turnout.
3. Improving Turnout for Irish Dance - Foot Alignment: pronation, supination & neutral - It's important for dancers not to "force their feet" into turning out but allow the turnout to originate from the hips. Find out why here!
4. 5 Exercises to Increase Hip Mobility & Strength to Improve Turnout - add these 5 exercises to you current strength training routine to maximize your turnout potential.
5. 3 Habits Every Irish Dancer Needs to Break - check out #2 on this list!
LOOKING FOR MORE TURNOUT EXERCISES FOR IRISH DANCE?
Check out the 30-Day TURNOUT CHALLENGE on the Target Training Online Institute!
1 MONTH FREE @ the Target Training Online Institute
Irish dance strength & conditioning, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! Join the Target Training Online Institute today and receive your first month with the 'Trainer' subscription FREE with the code 1MONTHFREE.
Get started at institute.targettrainingdance.com